In-Home Senior Caregiver
Are you a caring, compassionate, and patient person who wants to make a difference in the life of a senior?
Comfort Keepers of El Dorado is seeking responsible and reliable individuals to join our team in the role of In-Home Senior Caregiver. Comfort Keepers is looking for caring, compassionate and reliable individuals to work days, evenings, overnights and weekends.
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Work close to your home
- Flexible, regularly available hours
- Continuing training opportunities
- Make a difference in a senior's life
- Communicating with office and family
- In home care tasks may include assistance with showering, toileting, transferring, light housekeeping, meal planning and preparation, transportation, and medication reminders. Other tasks may be assigned based on the client's individual plan of care.
- We are staffing for clients needing both companionship / homemaker and personal care assistance.
- Genuinely concerned about helping people
- Prior experience providing personal care assistance to adults is required.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- If planning to transport clients, you must possess a valid drivers license and provide proof of current automobile insurance coverage.
- All prospective hires are subject to an extensive criminal background and driving record check.
This position is located at our El Dorado Office, located at 1900 N 202 N Washington Ave #202, El Dorado, AR 71730. Our office serves the Greater El Dorado, AR area and this position may require travel to those areas.